Workshop Epoxy Flooring
What We Do
Workshops play an important role as a production plant in small businesses. So, warehouse is the busiest flooring environments in industrial places. Various vehicles and heavy-duty machinery systems are always active in these areas. From another point of view, many of Australian people work in such these workshops. Therefore, installing a durable and reliable flooring system is very important.
Most workshops have concrete floor. While people think that concrete is tough, it actually is not really suitable for a workshop. Among many different flooring solutions available, workshop epoxy flooring is the best choice. Installing specialized epoxy workshop floor coatings can perform better than traditional industrial floor solutions to withstand heavy loads and other hazards in a warehouse setting.
Where Can They Be Used?
- Industrial surfaces that are exposed to mechanical forces such as pressure, impact and abrasion
- Surfaces exposed to concentrated acidic and alkaline substances and other chemicals
- Protection of concrete and steel against chemical and mechanical attacks
- Refinery, power plant and petrochemical centers
- Food factories
- Factories producing heavy products such as steel
- Factories producing chemicals, especially acids
- Floors of all kinds of industrial halls
- Workshops and storage warehouses
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals and acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble in a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy repair in case of problems
- Variety of colors and the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption and disinfection capability
In case you need some additional information about this service, feel free to Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring get you rid of all headaches and will guide you through a process leading to the best solution.