Food Industry Epoxy Flooring
What We Do
Having the proper flooring is critically important in food processing plants and restaurants. Australian businesses who are active in the food industry are required to utilise durable flooring that can withstand foot traffic, harsh conditions and cleaning chemicals without deteriorating and harbouring mould or bacteria. It is the ideal solution for restaurants and food processing plants as it can meet the strict requirements while keeping the whole facility safe and easy to clean.
Where Can It Be Used?
- Restaurant kitchens
- Cold storage rooms
- Dry storage areas
- Loading docks
- Food and beverage processing facilities
- Washdown areas
- Meat processing facilities
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals, acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble to a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy to repair
- Variety of colour options with the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption as well as disinfection capability
For additional information about this service…Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring will help guide you through the process and find the best solution for your flooring needs.