Food Industry Epoxy Flooring
What We Do
Using a proper flooring is critically important in food processing plants and restaurants. Australian businesses who are active in the food industry are required to utilize a durable flooring that can withstand foot traffic, harsh conditions, and cleaning chemicals without deteriorating and harboring mold or bacteria. Restaurants and food processing plants can use epoxy flooring as an ideal solution that it can meet strict requirements while keeping the whole facilities safe and easy to clean.
Where Can They Be Used?
- Restaurant kitchens
- Cold storage rooms
- Dry storage areas
- Loading docks
- Food and beverage processing facilities
- Washdown areas
- Meat processing facilities
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals and acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble in a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy repair in case of problems
- Variety of colors and the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption and disinfection capability
In case you need some additional information about this service, feel free to Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring get you rid of all headaches and will guide you through a process leading to the best solution.