Factory Epoxy Flooring
What We Do
The main objective of production lines and manufacturing plants is to work continuously as efficient as possible. So, any interruption for any reason due to flooring in factory is unacceptable. Unsafe concrete flooring may cause danger to workers that may impact productivity. In contrast, carefully selected production or plant flooring supports overall efficiency and reduces long-term costs.
Where Can They Be Used?
- Industrial surfaces that are exposed to mechanical forces such as pressure, impact and abrasion
- Surfaces exposed to concentrated acidic and alkaline substances and other chemicals
- Protection of concrete and steel against chemical and mechanical attacks
- Refinery, power plant and petrochemical centers
- Food factories
- Factories producing heavy products such as steel
- Factories producing chemicals, especially acids
- Floors of all kinds of industrial halls
- Workshops and storage warehouses
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals and acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble in a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy repair in case of problems
- Variety of colors and the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption and disinfection capability
In case you need some additional information about this service, feel free to Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring get you rid of all headaches and will guide you through a process leading to the best solution.