What We Do
Concrete is one of the most basic and common flooring material in all types of buildings. Plain concrete slabs have served as the flooring material for basements, garages, patios, and utility areas for many years. However, due to its appearance it is often not the first choice for many people. In more recent times however, concrete floors can be polished smooth, or textured to provide traction. In Sydney and surrounding areas it is now very popular to use these types of concrete flooring. This style of concrete flooring can be used even for home interiors, where it can be polished, etched, or stained to serve as the finished flooring surface, bringing a modern look to your space.
Where Can It Be Used?
- Industrial surfaces that are exposed to mechanical forces such as pressure, impact and abrasion
- Surfaces exposed to concentrated acidic and alkaline substances and other chemicals
- Areas needing protection of concrete and steel against chemical and mechanical attacks
- Refinery, power plant and petrochemical centers
- Food factories
- Factories producing heavy products such as steel
- Factories producing chemicals, especially acids
- Industrial halls
- Workshops and storage warehouses
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals and acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble against a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy repair
- Variety of colours and the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption
- Disinfection capability
For additional information about this service, Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring will guide you through the process leading to the best solution for your individual needs.