What We Do
Concrete is the most basic and most common flooring material in every types of buildings. Plain concrete slabs have served as the flooring material for basements, garages, patios, and utility areas for many years. However, some people do not like it because of its appearance. Nowadays, concrete floors can be polished smooth, or textured to provide traction. Sydney people use concrete flooring because concrete is currently a viable material in home interiors, where it can be polished, etched, or stained to serve as the finished flooring surface. Therefore, it can be much more acceptable between people.
Where Can They Be Used?
- Industrial surfaces that are exposed to mechanical forces such as pressure, impact and abrasion
- Surfaces exposed to concentrated acidic and alkaline substances and other chemicals
- Protection of concrete and steel against chemical and mechanical attacks
- Refinery, power plant and petrochemical centers
- Food factories
- Factories producing heavy products such as steel
- Factories producing chemicals, especially acids
- Floors of all kinds of industrial halls
- Workshops and storage warehouses
- Resistant to corrosion and a variety of chemicals and acids and concentrated bases
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and slipping
- Very high thermal resistance
- Insoluble in a variety of industrial solvents
- Run without the need for a primer
- Fast and easy implementation
- Formation of an integrated and impenetrable surface
- Quick and easy repair in case of problems
- Variety of colors and the ability to draw
- Excellent adhesion
- No dust absorption and disinfection capability
In case you need some additional information about this service, feel free to Contact Us Right Now!
Our experts at Ultimate Epoxy Flooring get you rid of all headaches and will guide you through a process leading to the best solution.